Help Us Adopt Our Next Baby - Meet the Rector Family

Monday, May 18, 2015

HELP US ADOPT OUR NEXT BABY!


Hi! We are Jim and Lindsay Rector.  Meet our three kids from left to right, Bridget (7), Luke (7) and Tayler (6).  Luke and Bridget are twins and Tayler was born a mere 16 months later.  

We are looking for our next child through adoption.  We hope you can see a glimpse into our life as a family and individuals.  I'll be posting past vacations, school events, and regular life for us. 

If you, the reader of this blog, know of ANYONE who is seeking to place their baby in a loving family's home, we pray you will send them to us.


Jim is my husband of 12 years. He moved to Arizona from New York when he was 25 with only the possessions his small car could hold.  Little did he know what his future would be, but it's safe to say, he's happy he moved to Az.  Jim is a hands-on Dad and devoted husband to me.  He's amazing and anyone who knows him will say the same! 


I'm Lindsay, the writer of this blog.  I'm not a great writer or even a good one, but I hope the message is conveyed all the same, we'd love to adopt a baby into our family.  I can no longer have children and will write about that later.  But for now, know that being a stay-at-home mom is my choice of career.  I love it and all that goes with it, the good, the bad and the smelly.   I long to hold our future baby in my arms.  My favorite smell in the world is the smell of a baby.


Luke is the best!  He's one minute older than Bridget, (I had a c-section).  But he still holds it over her head and will forever :)
He is kind, loving and enjoys being the big brother in our home.  He prayers for a baby brother but will be happy with a little sister too.  His face makes my heart melt.


Bridget, our fun-loving, singing, dancing girl!  If you asked her what she loves most about herself.... she'd undoubtedly say her freckles!  She loves them and loves to get more and more.  She is unafraid to be herself.  We love this girl to the moon and back.
Tayler is our baby.  We call her Taytay Bo.  Her middle name is my mom's nickname since they share a birthday.  Taytay likes to tell people she has a twin too and it's her Granny Bo!  She's funny and very imaginative.  Tayler loves playing with stuffed animals and is a joy in every way possible.  Jim and I are so grateful to blessed to have her along with our twins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment