Cousin Party

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cousin Sleep over was a party mania!  My brother Whit and his lovely wife Margaret went to Disneyland for two days.  I was happy to have his kids for the weekend.  Brook, my sister also enlisted her time and service to the cause.

Our day started at 6 am when the cousins arrived but I only documented the madness after a couple Diet Cokes at dinner.... :)
Dinner at our favorite restaurant Mi Amigos'

Tayler wears sweats when it's 114 degrees.  What? 

Pool races



Evening Summer swimming with my siblings are my favorite childhood memories.
I hope it's the same for this crew <3

Cheers to Root beer floats! But I was secretly stoked bedtime was approaching!

5 girls tucked into bed. Check!



Fort built and 3 boys snug inside.  Check! And good night!



Morning Chores... notice the smiles!

Wall washer



Avery Candland vacuuming 

Maisy Baby sweeping.  She's the youngest cousin in Mesa so we call her the baby. 
 Which she loathes! 

Cave time for the boys :)

Birthday cards for homeless children.
justserve.org

Me.  The End.  
(except I thought I was totally alone only to find this picture later on!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment